How can we help?
There are many reasons that companies have engaged us to create strong branding strategies to give them increased value, longevity and a business their employees and customers can be proud of. Here are our top 10 reasons people come to us to help:
1. You have a new business venture but are struggling to find a name for it.
2. You require a logo that’s original and able to be trademarked.
3. Your market is crowded and you simply don’t stand out enough.
4. You’re thinking of diversification but are unsure of your existing goodwill.
5. Your competition has just re-branded and your image is looking a bit tired.
6. Your customers don’t appear to be loyal and just want something cheap.
7. You’re going through a trademark dispute and need to re-brand.
8. You’re thinking of re-positioning your business’s offer in your market.
9. You’re considering franchising your business but not sure if the model is right yet.
10. You want to sell your business in 5 years and would prefer it to be at a higher value.
How to build your brand
Our website is full of examples of how we have developed strong visual brand identities for many businesses in and around the fine city of Bristol. Whether you’re a start-up with a business dream or a well established company with many employees, we have helped all manifestations across many different market sectors.
Over the years of trading we have also discovered a recurring set of elements that support the success of a business and its brand. Here are 10 short videos that discuss these essential building blocks.
From Bland to Brand
It's been 25 years in the making and finally we have now placed all our experience and knowledge into a comprehensive guide to persuade people to buy INTO you, not just FROM you.
The book accessibly and entertainingly explains why all new ventures should work on building a brand rather than just growing a company; and also why so many fail all too quickly.
So if you're trying to find a way to create a brilliant branding strategy that will accelerate your business for less than a tenner, here it is!
What our clients say
“Being a sole trader for many years, it was always going to be a daunting move to create a limited company, so many pitfalls and blunders would surely be my fate if I had not hired the services of The Flint. With clear and precise advice for every step of the process, I never felt nervous about what the finished product would be. The results really show for themselves, great service, fantastic branding and the best possible start to my business than I could have ever hoped for. Would highly recommend to anyone!”
Stephen McGourty, Owner – Cleverspark Electrical Services
Let's talk branding
Since the publication of our book, there has been an increased demand to talk on the subject of branding to various audiences.
Keynote speaking at national conferences, guest speaking at network events and informal talks at universities and colleges among the many occasions.
If you wish for Jason to talk at an event you're organising then please do get in touch.
Next branding talk will be held at Your Partnerships - Chew Valley.
On this occasion I'll be sharing my top 10 areas to focus on to standout, protect yourself, attract loyal customers and loyal staff.
Thursday 23rd March 0223
The Pelican, 10 South Parade, Chew Magna, Somerset. BS40 8SL
Next branding talk will be held at Powered Up Business Networking.
"Powered Up Business Networking is networking that focuses on the people and not the businesses themselves. We believe in getting to know each other to build strong business relationships within a relaxed atmosphere."
Monday 30th January 0223
The Old Fish Market Bristol, 59-63 Baldwin Street, Bristol BS1 1QZ